The enlargement of the prostate can be due to so many diagnoses but the most common reason for such is benign prostatic hypertrophy. Benign prostatic hypertrophy is a disease that goes as a man ages. In this disease, the cells in the prostate continue to grow to the point that it impedes the functioning of the organs near it such as the urinary bladder and the urethra.
What are the signs and symptoms of prostate enlargement?
1. Urinary incontinence
2. Urinary hesitancy or having a slow start in urination
3. Dysuria or painful urination
4. Hematuria or blood in the urine
5. Urinary urgency or a strong urge to urinate at once
6. Nocturia or frequent urination at night.
New Haven, Connecticut
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Kalba, United Arab Emirates, Kalba, UAE