The healthy individual is not affected because –
1. they are not allergic or sensitized to that toxin
2. the toxin is present at a sufficiently low level so as not to cause the normal toxic reaction that would be experienced by all.
3. they are exposed to the toxin for a period of time which is so short as not to produce any symptoms.
The multiple chemical sensitivity sufferer, by contrast, will often react severely to a very brief exposure of an extremely low level of excitant (trigger) – [ parts per million / pp billion]. As well as a predisposition to allergy and multiple chemical sensitivity on the part of the sufferer, there is also the nature of the toxin itself to be taken into account, as some chemicals and materials have an inherent tendency to sensitize, whilst others are essentially inert.
Relatively inert materials include, for example, Sand, silica, gold, titanium, water, chalk, etc.
Charters Towers, Queensland
Sri Lanka, Colombo
Argentina, Buenos Aires City
Thousand Oaks, California
Al Hulaylah, United Arab Emirates, Al Hulaylah, UAE