” SYMPTOMS OF GALLBLADDER PROBLEMS & Why glytamins Can help People can go for years with digestive symptoms and never realize that they may be related to a gallbladder problem. That’s because they are so inter-related with other digestive symptoms. Constipation is one of the most commonly missed ones.
The list provided here may be related to gallbladder but bear in mind that it could also be something else.
The first four mentioned I feel are most indicative of gallbladder issues. It is not necessary to have all or many symptoms to have gallbladder problems but the more you have from this list, the more confirmation you have that the gallbladder is involved. Please note that it is still adviseable to consult your doctor for an accurate diagnosis. Gallbladder attack symptoms are listed below and again with more detailed explanation when you answer the three-minute gall bladder symptom questionnaire at the top of this page. To get a clearer picture of the causes of gall bladder symptoms check out risk factors for gallbladder disease.
* Pain or tenderness under the rib cage on the right side
* Pain between shoulder blades
* Stools light or chalky colored
* Indigestion after eating, especially fatty or greasy foods
* Burping or belching
* Feeling of fullness or food not digesting
* Diarrhea (or alternating from soft to watery)
* Headache over eyes, especially right
* Bitter fluid comes up after eating
* Frequent use of laxatives
City of Botany Bay, Australia
San Antonio, Texas
Wagga Wagga, Australia