Prostate Cancer Treatment
The Symptoms Of
with the passage of urine
• Need to urinate frequently
• Pain in the lower back, hips, legs, and feet
• Difficulty in releasing urine
disorder is a common ailment that can affect men of all ages.
Prostate is a gland that is similar, in shape and size, to a
chestnut. Situated at the base of the urinary bladder, encircling
the urethra, this gland might swell, at times, blocking urine
output. This leads to prostate disorder, which in turn causes pain,
urination problems and sexual problems. The pain might extend to the
lower back and in the hips, legs and feet as well. Prostrate
disorder also increases the risk of infection and cancer. One of the
main symptoms of prostrate disorder is that though a person feels
like urinating, nothing actually happens. This can, however, be
resolved by resorting to some home remedies. In the following lines,
we provide some natural ways to cure or treat prostrate disorder.
Home Remedy For Prostate Disorders
• Holy basil is
very effective in treating prostrate disorder. In summers, you can
mix 1 tsp of holy basil juice with a tsp of yoghurt and consume it
once in a day. In winters, mix 1 tsp of the juice with a tsp of
• An easy, yet effective way to treat prostrate would be to sit in a
warm water tub for half an hour. This would help in reducing the
swelling and also provide relief against pain.
• Another easy remedy is to increase the intake of water. This would
be an effective way to cure prostrate disorder.
• Include a lot of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds in your diet.
Avoid having starchy, sweet, spicy and seasoned foods. Alcoholic and
caffeinated beverages should also be completely avoided.
• Pumpkin seeds act beneficially in treating prostrate disorder. 50
grams of the seeds needs to taken every day, either in cooked food
or in powdered form.
• Mix 200 ml of spinach juice and 300 ml of carrot juice. Consume
this mixture every morning.
Korea (North) Pyongyang
Saudi Arabia Riyadh
Montgomery Alabama USA
Luxembourg, Luxembourg City,
Balanced Health Today
355 Hukililke Street ( suite 206)
Kahului, Hi 96732