LIVER GALLBLADDER CLEANSE | MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITIES
CANDIDA FUNGUS TREATMENT| PROSTATE NATURAL REMEDY
HEAVY METAL DETOXIFICATION| HYPERBARIC CHAMBERS
As noted above, prostate cancer has a slow clinical course without immediate and obvious manifestations. It is therefore very important, as 50 years old men go to the doctor once a year for a rectal examination. This can be done by any doctor, regardless of specialty. In addition to digital rectal examination, if cancer is suspected, a biopsy should be performed, and blood analysis, for the determination of a substance called prostate specific antigen (PSA). If there is family history, it is important that this examination be made starting at age of 40.
Calivita natural products for treatment and prevention of prostate cancer
– Shark cartilage extract, available as Shark Aid, is beneficial in benign and malignant tumors inhibition and has anti-inflammatory affect. It is particularly beneficial in preventing cancer of any kind.
– Extracts from plants and minerals from Pro-State Power composition are chosen specifically to make a natural treatment for prostate adenoma. It is a real help for men with BPH.
– Immunostimulating effect of Noni extract from Noni Caps supplement composition offers body resistance for various diseases and becomes a valuable natural treatment in various cancers, tumors and cancers.
– Omega 3 fatty acids are known for their anti-inflammatory effects, antioxidant, stimulating and anticancer. Help prevent many disease caused by daily stress or an weakened immune system and treat a variety of diseases such as depression, heart disease, cancer, cirrhosis, etc..
– Reverse osmosis water filter, Aquarion, produce ionized water, rich in oxygen and no toxins or heavy metals. Alkaline water has antioxidant properties, offering many benefits for the body, because the disease cannot be developed in an alkaline environment. Oxygen also prevents the formation of numerous diseases, including cancer.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Al Ghabah, United Arab Emirates, Al Ghabah, UAE