High Blood Pressure Natural Remedies Part 3Written by admin on April 6th, 2010
According to the American Heart Association, nearly one in three adults in the United States has high blood pressure. But nearly one-third of those people don’t know they have high blood pressure, because it’s a silent disease. People can have high blood pressure for years without experiencing symptoms or knowing they have it.
The upper or first number in a blood pressure reading is the systolic pressure and the lower or second number is called the diastolic pressure. According to National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute guidelines:
* Normal blood pressure is below 120/80 mmHg.
* Prehypertension is systolic pressure that’s between 120 to 139 or diastolic pressure between 80 and
* Stage 1 hypertension is systolic pressure between 140 to 159 or diastolic pressure between 90 and
* Stage 2 hypertension is systolic pressure higher than 160 or diastolic pressure of 100 or higher.
High Blood Pressure Symptoms
High blood pressure usually doesn’t cause any symptoms in the early stages. Symptoms associated with high blood pressure can include:
* Dizziness or dizzy spells
* Nosebleeds If you have Candida, Bacteria , fungus issues please listen to the videos about Ellagica
San Marino, San Marino
Guatemala, Guatemala City
Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Al Ghashban, United Arab Emirates, Al Ghashban, UAE
Yonkers, New York
Cory R. New Jersey
High Point, North Carolina