Preparation for a liver gallbladder cleanse:
You will need:
* Apple juice
* OR Bottle of Malic Acid + Magnesium Tablets (Douglas Labs)
* Epsom salts
* Extra virgin olive oil (cold-pressed)
* Organic pink grapefruits
* 2 glass pint jars with a lid
Take Malic Acid (1500-3000mg), daily for a week prior to the gall bladder cleanse. It softens the stones making it easy for them to pass. It is an alternative to drinking apple juice, especially if you’re diabetic or choose not to ingest so much sugar. If you choose to drink the apple juice, however, drink natural fresh juice, not concentrated.
The gallstone cleanse will take a week to prepare for, the flush is one day.
* Be sure to have regular bowel movements prior this gallstone cleanse. It is hazardous to re-absorb toxins, gall and liver stones, that may lodge in a blocked colon.
* Take 1500-3000mg of Malic Acid, daily. It is the substance found in apple juice that will soften the gallbladder and liver stones.
* Avoid chilled foods and drinks. They will chill the liver reducing the effects of the flush. All foods and beverages should be warm or room temperature.
* Avoid dairy products, fried foods and meat for the week. Eat salads, fruits and vegetables. Do not over eat, eat minimally. Remember this is a cleanse. No sweets, meats or wheat or fatty foods. Stick to fresh organic foods.
* Avoid taking any supplements for the week, it is important to give the liver as much of a break as possible. Only take necessary medications.
Egypt, Cairo: city limits,
City of Greater Taree Australia
Santa Clara California USA