5. Chlorophyll – As you have read, chlorophyll is a beneficial substance found in vegetables that helps to flush. Besides spinach, asparagus is a good source of chloropyll.
6. The best oils for cooking and for salads are oils with unsaturated fat, such as olive oil, seed oils, or flaxseed oil.
7. Calcium – This mineral can help to flush gallstones. Get it from fat-free dairy products. http://www.balancedhealthtoday.com/xeneplex.html
8. Magnesium – Being low in magnesium has been linked to gallstone formation. Make sure you get enough of this mineral every day.
9. Fruits – A great source of beneficial fiber. Especially fruits like apples, grapefruits, lemons, and watermelons.
10. Sugar – Consuming too much sugar can put you at risk for forming gallstones. Tip: choose the greener variety of apples, they’re lower in sugar.
What Other Things Can I Do To Flush Gallstones Naturally?
Other options include lifestyle ideas and food dieting ideas. About 80% of gallstone sufferers can pass their gallstones without pain just by taking care of their health.
Daly City, California
Fort Worth Texas USA,
Paterson New Jersey USA
Al Mataf, United Arab Emirates, Al Mataf, UAE