* You will need
to buy a re-usable enema kit. Enema products are available at most
pharmacies. They are usually disposable (although they can be
cleaned and reused for several months) and they are inexpensive.
* Distilled water.
* Organic coffee, any roasting level will do.
* French Press pot.
Coffee Enema Recipe
* Bring 8 cups of water to a boil.
* Grind eight heaping spoonfuls of organic coffee. Put it in a
french press pot. You can use a drip coffee maker, but be sure to
use organic, non-bleached coffee filters.
* Pour the water over the coffee grounds and let it steep then cool
for one hour or more.
* After this amount of time, the liquid should be about body
temperature. If you stick your finger in the water it should be
lukewarm or cool, but not hot.
* Press the coffee grounds to the bottom, then pour the coffee
liquid into the enema bag.
* Never utilize flavored coffee, sweetened coffee, or coffee with
milk (cafe au lait) for this purpose.
Louisville Kentucky USA
Knoxville Tennessee USA
Dominican Republic Santo Domingo
Tacoma Washington USA
Cote d'Ivoire Yamoussoukro
Trinidad and Tobago Port-of-Spain